Wednesday, November 28, 2007

i'm BECOMING the BULL. AND A NANOWRIMO WINNER!

SPOILER ALERT:: The winner's certificate matches the color's of my blog.
You know how I know this? Because I have seen it. Because I have won NaNoWriMo.
Because tomorrow I will actually finish my novel.

Today however, I've got 50,040 words to my name.
Which means that today is my miracle day. I think it's my most productive day.
I wrote 3,898 words. Yeah. Really. Of which 3,173 words are part of an Interlude. Then, 713 words are part of and all of Chapter Thirteen. Then, 12 words are part of Chapter Fourteen.

If you're going '1667' a day... fuck you. A) I don't fucking care. B) You haven't finished your novel yet, OR hit 50k, have you?

Soundtrack rich today. Songs off of a mixtape. I love it because it sounds like shit.
'We Are Pilots v.3' - Shiny Toy Guns ;; 'Lead Sail Paper Anchor' - Atreyu ..

Wow. I am the coolest person on Earth right now.

2 comments:

Sya said...

Congrats on getting to 50k! And good luck sprinting to the end of your novel. :)

.WORDontheStreet. said...

Thanks, congrats yourself!