Thursday, November 29, 2007

BOYS! grabyour Guns. it'sallin GOODFUN!

Novel finished. Hell yes.
And, though I said I wouldn't yet, I started editing a little. But, only spelling so that I could actually read it to edit it in a few days.
I want to finish editing it fast so that I can buy a copy from LuLu.

According to MSWord, my final wordcount is 51,333 words.
According to the NaNoWriMo validator it's 51,327. Oh well.
But, it's pretty and shiny and I love it.
I wrote 1,287 words today. And, all of that equals Chapter Fourteen, the last chapter.

Soundtrack equals a final dose of Jackson Browne, specifically his 'Running On Empty' album.
Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Tomorrow marks the last day of my first NaNoWriMo.
I will be back, damnit, I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.