Thursday, November 8, 2007

CROSSmeOFFyour list.

Okay, wow, now I'm way ahead of schedule. My total count is 14,246 words.
Today I wrote 1,904 words, which brings (the now finished) chapter five to a total of 3,752 words.
So, if you're doing the '1667' approach, I'm officially leading you by 910 words.
Yep, the kid is back, and I'm plently 'in love' with my novel that I think the two of us will grow a lot closer during this 'week two' thing.

Finally, I got around to listening to the album 'Running On Empty' by Jackson Browne, if you haven't fallen in love with him, then what the hell have you been listening to all these years?
Also, today was more re-listening to Hawthorne Heights, and a little bit of The Rocket Summer.

This was probably one of my favorite days so far in November.

No comments: