Thursday, October 11, 2007

you little SPIES.

So, it's now mid-October. One of the things on one of my to-do lists is being accomplished as I type.
The list demanded that I establish a blog to use for venting, squee-ing, and angst-ing during my first ever attempt at the insanity of NaNoWriMo. Which, essentially, is the Mount Everest for writers.
Thankfully, my plot is visciously secure, and came early, fell into place, and shouted its title in my ear repeatedly.
'The City By The Sea' will be a hybrid between a romance novel and the tale of a civilization's rise and fall. So, it's safe to say that I'm excited.

Two weeks && six days before the commencement of NaNoWriMo.
--Lyze

1 comment:

Sya said...

That's very cool that you already have an idea for your first Nano. I had no ideas for my first Nano and was forced to write by the seat of my pants.