Monday, October 15, 2007

a SADDay for Aspiringartists.

Oh, gorgeous fanfic, thank you for allowing me to write another scene of you, but could I beg to finish the last without interruption?

prompt #216:
They'll be coming for me soon. I suppose it's for the best now.

I'd rather not be left here. Here, where all I have for scenery is the abandoned homes of my fallen brothers and comrades to block my view of the horizon. Where all I have to think about, in solitude, is how cruelly said brothers and comrades were being dismembered.

How cruelly I would be dismembered.

I wonder what human 'use' I'll be put to. I won't be able to feel it, obviously. But, maybe I'll see from wherever I'm going, or maybe I'll just know.

The injustice strikes me oddly, though. We do so much to improve the quality of living for humans, and yet they kill us.

The once clean air around me is now smoggy and thick.
Depressing and lung-clogging.
I now know what I have to do.
I let it all out.
I won't let them get me.

No comments: